[doc] What happens when a con-rod snaps in your Aircon compressor!

[doc] What happens when a con-rod snaps in your Aircon compressor!

As posted a while ago, my aircon compressor died on me just outside
the gates of gaydon show this year ...

New compressor was fitted a week or two ago and I finally got around
to fitting the new accumulator on Monday (got fed up of frying).

A/C guy came out this afternoon and re-gassed her up and working a
treat again.

While he was 'gassing' I decided to strip down the siezed compressor
and see what was wrong.

Verdict - one of the 5 pistons con rod had snapped! and this is the
result of it ...
http://www.fab1.net/6772/compressor/

What a mess :-)

PhillW