Re: [doc] track day at north weald

Christopher Hawes wrote:

> You know I would be interested, although for me it would have to be May...
>
> Would you be cheating taking your 2.5L V6 turbo DeLorean 'Tinny' or
> isn't it
> finished yet?

huh?

Tinny's getting a hand built stock engine. Lex is getting the turbo lump
when I've got some money, mainly achievable once Tinny's sold! I want to
have Lex ready in time for Eurofest and the chance to enter the people's
choice. Although it'd have to be pretty special if I'm up against Chris
Nicholson again!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk