Re: [doc] "new" new cars - subject closed?

Re: [doc] "new" new cars - subject closed?

Puma's are excellent cars.  The engines have VVT (variable valve timing) and are very quick.  The chassis is from a Fiesta but has been lowered and tweaked to improve handling.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe

bty382964 <no1cheesecake@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What new car would you recommend?
I was looking at a mini maybe an mx5 or an older puma?

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk