Re: [doc] who's a lucky boy then!

I know, how lucky.

I don¹t think I would have got away with it in another car.

I wont be doing that for speed in her for a few weeks now as I¹ve just
pulled her apart and I¹m re-dying the interior, Just had her re-brushed and
I¹m repainting the fascia¹s.

I must recommend DMUK¹s grey vinyl spray.  It¹s fantastic.  It only takes
seconds to dry and make the whole interior look like new.  You do have to
remove the trim to get the best results and on my interior I needed 1 and a
half cans but it looks fantastic and doesn't rub off.

Dan (Who¹s getting a new lower speedo cable tomorrow)