  From: Claire Usher
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Pulled by the Fuzz?

  105 is a ban surely? Oh god, the poor sod wont be able to enjoy their
  D for a few months!
  I can hands up say it wasnt me, Flopsy is tucked up at home.
  Claire
  PS - on subject of Alexi Sayle, who can forget his classic 1980's hit
  (**sarcasm**) "allo John got a new motor" when I belive he was using a
  Mk3 Cortina (god, showing my age here!!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk