Re: Missed the meet but seen the pics...Re: [doc] North / Midlands Meet

Re: Missed the meet but seen the pics...Re: [doc] North / Midlands Meet

No problem John. Next time hey.

It's amazing how bored you get when you can't do anything.

NickT

John Tien <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Nick & all,

Nick, I hope you will get well soon! I thank you so
much for your offer anyway!

I am glad that you guys made a good meetup~ I will be
there next time^^

All the best,
John Tien
DOC 8