  From: Stuart Nicholls [mailto:things@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 16 March 2005 10:13
  To: Delorean
  Subject: [doc] Delorean on BBC3

  Hi all,

  Don't know if anyone saw last night but either Dean or Colm's Deloreans
were
  on BBC3 last night on the "High Spirits" show.

  Although the appearance was limited to 2 very short sequences, I must say
  the cars looked pretty good.

  If I can I might try and get screen grabs of it and post it in the photo
  section.

  I think the show is repeated a lot thru the week, so look out for it.

  Stuart
  VIN 5641

  Stuart Nicholls
  Emagine Productions
  T: 01920 461265
  F: 01920 465376
  E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
  Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk