Re: [doc] Hole in the block

Here is some of what the guy has wrote. He has sent a few pictures, and they look really good, but I am concerned about the hole. Its a bit of a gamble going for that car. Could turn out that the hole is simply fixed, or else could turn out that a new engine is needed.

The possible hole in the block......

I had a hole in the block repaired by Delorean One about 1000 miles back. The same time I had the 30,000 mile major service done. Initally, when he first looked at the engine he told me he thought I needed a new block. However, after getting a better look at the block he concluded he could fix the hole. After the repair was completed, he informed me that the block should be as good as new.

Now, the car just started leaking again. What is the cause ? Does his repair need minor adjustment ? Is a seal bad ? I don't know. That is the reason I am selling the car.