-----Original Message-----
From: andrew westerman
Sent: 20 January 2004 03:14
To: chrisparnham1@xxxx;

hi folks,
I'm off to dmc houston in the morning 10:30am, ( i'll give you a
wave on there web cam!)there going to give me a tour of there facility so
this should be a good way to finnish of my trip, I bought some new cam
camera tapes yesterday so i can get lots of frottage! Today i sorted out
the shipping paper work with my agent at this end ( an english man) he was
very funny and had quite interesting views on the US and england after
living over here for a number of years! he also had a ride in the car and
was impressed. So Tuesday is my last day with Loraine until feb 14th, i'm
driving her down to the docs at Galveston and drop her of some time before
4pm, I have a hotel booked in Galveston (Galveston is about 60 miles from
houston) at 8:40 wed am i get a greyhound bus from galveston to Houston,
this will drop me off around 25 miles from the air port. I have set my self
the challenge of getting the 25 miles from the bus depot to the airport
across americas 4th largest city! all this should be exciting! once at
houston airport I can catch my flight at 8:40pm to dallas airport, i stay
over night and then fly out of dallas thursday. I could of just hired a car
but i thought it would be more exciting and stories on busses told between
passengers are always interesting!

Andrew