Re: Golfclubs

I can testify to the DeLorean's ability to carry two sets of clubs - mine often
has. Trolleys are a different story though!

Looks better than most cars in the club car park too.

Stuart

16686

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Heres a fine example of how our favourite car was well ahead of its time-this
following paragraph is from an article on the new Ferrari Scaglietti:

> If you have an ounce of petrol in your blood, any new Ferrari is worth caring
about, especially one that replaces the handsome ten-year old 456GT. But
there's also an aluminium spaceframe body hung with alloy panels, a 540bhp
5.7-litre V12, a six-speed manual gearbox, and a leather clad cabin for
luxurious motoring. Crucially, though, there's actually more space inside than
with the 456GT, and a boot big enough to swallow two sets of golf clubs -
that's apparently something that marketing men demand these days. There's
another neat touch in the cabin for real enthusiasts (or show-offs) - a little
plaque to remind passengers of just how many Formula One titles Ferrari has
won recently.