DOC Website

Hi all, just wanted to pass a quick comment if I may on the our DOC
website that's been bothering me since the re-design.

Although I LOVE the site and think it looks fabulous, I would like to
just say that the links on the right are a little hard to read in my
opinion. Because they are dark blue links on a black background, they
seem to blend in. And once the link has been visited, they go purple
which is also a little hard to read.

I hope you guys don't mind me pointing this out. It's not a dig at
the site, just something that I find myself squinting at to read.
(could we change the link colours or even the black to a light grey??)

Also, just a thought on the hosting... I'm not sure who deals with
it, but I can provide our club with FREE hosting for the website with
unlimited space, no bandwidth restrictions and unlimited email
accounts.

kind regards

-Tristan.