From: Emmet Cahill [mailto:ecahill@xxxx]
Sent: 07 January 2004 12:54
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] DeLorean in Malahide, Dublin, Ireland.

John,

Yes, I'm in Dublin and unfortunately I don't have a DeLorean. I'm on the
lookout for one currently and am a little bit of an enthusiast, got to
eurofest which was great. I see one every few months around Dublin, wonder
how many there are in Dublin? Last year at the classic car show I think
that there were five.

Emmet

<<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo!

cribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx