RE: [doc] membership renewals

Hi Chris. Just got in from work to find my new card and sticker and the photos of the 501 weekend. Thanks very much mate. Brings back some good memories of a great day. Cheers

From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] membership renewals
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:17:28 -0000

Declan, it should be, but the postage is only slightly more expensive to the
Republic, so we tend to keep it at the UK rate of £20.

Regards

Chris

-----Original Message----- From: Declan Gantley [mailto:dgantley@xxxx] Sent: 06 January 2004 08:03 To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [doc] membership renewals

Hi Chris,
Am I right in saying membership is £25 for Ireland , to cover extra
postage during the year , let me know and I'll have a cheque ready by
the end of the week

Regards

Declan Gantley #263

To visit your group on the web, go to: