Japanese likes to be different don't they??

Japanese likes to be different don't they??

Hello everyone!

Just updated the link page of deloreans.co.uk with
links of Tamir's DeLorean Site; DeLorean Mailing List;
and DOC (Japan).

While I was looking at the Japanese DOC 2003 Expo
page, I saw a D with LED door lights... (see link)
http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~msas/delorean/2003/docexpo24.jpg

I am just wondering if anyone has done that to any of
their lights before in DOC UK... I remember someone
talking about LED rear lights for the DeLoreans a long
time ago?? How did the topic end??

I hope you all had a Nice Christmas, and a Happy New
Year!!

Best Wishes,
John Tien
[286]