Re: [doc] Immobilisers

It is very easy to immobilise a DeLorean but the problem is having someone who knows DeLoreans fitting the thing, otherwise wired get needlessly chopped and things get broken as one of our customers recently discovered

I can fit an alarm and immobiliser, but not being "approved" it's a grey area as to whether your insurance company will accept it. I'm more than qualified technically!

Martin

Thomas Mc Auley wrote:

Has anybody fitted an immobiliser to their car? I feel as if that would be a necessity for owning one. Sorry if it has come up before.