Insurence

Member, Patrick B, has got some up to date insurance quotes:-

This is for a 50 year old, with another car available, limited to 3k miles
(most other quotes were for 1,500 miles)

Norwich union... £1, 500.!
Footman James £330
Norton £230
Sureterm £182
Peter Taylor £126 tel. 01273 820303 / 329307 ( based in Hove)

This price would be the same for age 25+ , They will take younger drivers.
This all assumes use of other car, 3 years no claims on other car. They need
2 photos', one including the reg number.

This is based on a value of 12K, for 15K it would be 141GBP, 20K 168GBP.

I will be carrying an advert for them in the next mag.

I hope this is of interest.

Chris Parnham