Wedding Invite to DOC members

Hi all,

As some of you may know, Dave Woodyard and I are finally, after
nearly 8yrs, tying the knot next July. Still the venue and stuff to
sort out - just minor details!!

Anyway, we would like to invite as many of our friends in the DOC as
possible to our wedding and would love for as many of you as possible
to bring your DeLorean's too - and that means you too Alan Hammond!!
All DeLorean's will be kitted out with white ribbons (if you want)
and if you wish you can follow the bridal car (a Lamborghini Diablo!)
and the bridesmaids car (the only R31 Nissan Skyline in the UK). Now
there's a parade to stop the traffic!

We are trying to arrange to have the wedding and the reception at a
local hotel (with a large car park!) so that those of you who are
travelling some distance can stop over and also have a few drinkies
without worrying about driving home. I will also make enquiries
about secure parking for people staying or may even hire a security
guard for the day/night.

I've also just responded to a magazine advertisment by the BBC for
a 'fly on the wall' documentary called Wedding Stories, so hopefully
they will cover it too - at least I'll get a free wedding video out
of it! ;o) (one less thing to pay for anyway...)

I will obviously let you all know more definate details like the date
(!) and cost of hotel rooms for people who want to stay as they are
arranged. Obviously the sooner I can sort out numbers for caterers,
etc, the better.

I really hope as many of you as poss can make it,

regards,

Claire
#2292, Clio (still for sale!) & Scenic