From: Tristan Carroll [mailto:tristan@xxxx]
Sent: 05 December 2003 08:57
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] What happened about getting DOC window stickers?

If you go to the files section on the Yahoo Groups page you'll see 2
images there that I created.

Alternativly you can go to these web URLs to see them:

http://www.dmc-12.co.uk/DOCsticker.gif
http://www.dmc-12.co.uk/DOCstickerInverted.gif

I'll see what sort of prices I can get over the weekend, and report
back as soon as I know more.

regards

-Tristan.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk