From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxx]
Sent: 04 December 2003 09:04
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Wembley Classic Car Show

I am going to be in london on Friday night so I am planning on
nipping accross to the Wembley Classic Car show.

Will anyone from the DOC be there? I am hoping to get hold of one of
those new RC BTTF DeLorean models.

Anyone know how much the club is selling them for??

Rgds

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk