From: Thomas Mc Auley [mailto:mcauleydmc@xxxx]
Sent: 30 November 2003 11:24
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] N.I. Visit

Could have been a good chance to see a De Lorean out driving (as I never see
them). Would he be away home by now? I might catch a glimpse of him driving
onto the boat!

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxx> wrote:My young friend,

Andrew Westerman, who having "set his stall out" to attend today's
cancelled filming, has decided to go ahead with his visit to Northern
Ireland anyway.

He has visited Northern Ireland several times, with my family, but this is a
SPECIAL trip for him, as he is driving his own DeLorean, for the first time.

He has been rushing around like a mad thing these last two days, MOT
Thursday am, taxed, registered, number plates all sorted yesterday, new
seat covers fitted at tea time yesterday, long drive up to overnight ferry
from Liverpool, yesterday evening.

As of 10 mins ago, ( 09.15) his ship was just arriving in Belfast harbour.
He and his friend, Gareth, will be stopping at the Europa tonight and doing
the "site seeing" things, today and tomorrow.

If any local members fancy getting in touch with Andrew on his travels,
especially if you fancy a bit of DeLorean Driving in convoy, give him a ring
on his mobile..07968 483709 , he would be glad to hear from any club
members.

All the best

Chris Parnham

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk