From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 28 November 2003 20:07
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] deloreans.co.uk Update

Small corrections, Chris - you write:

Secondly, VINs 5565, 5592 and 5638 - grey interiors, the "AXI" cars. All
registered and used by the factory in Northern Ireland, with
registration numbers, AXI 1697, AXI 1698, AXI 1699. This batch of three
(survivors) are quite different from all of the other RHD cars. These
cars all had ....... twin brake servo's, one mounted in the engine bay
where the carbon canister normally lives. No catalytic converters or
Lambda equipment...etc. etc.

12171 has twin servos, and all DeLorean engines came with lambda systems
- if you have a frequency valve under the air filter (mounted to RH
rocker cover, 2 fuel hoses and a wire going to it), the engine has a
lambda system. I know some really early cars had Renault engines in them
though, and these would not have lambda system, in fact I think some
were carbed

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk