For Sale

I no a Delorean for sale ein the Neterlands for 10,000 pond.
The car is a automatic gray vin 5970.
The car is good running but neet work on the insite, and hase some
body dents.
For more info and photo's plaese e Mail ed@xxxx
If you look on my web site you wil find more cars for sale(Look
under, te koop)
Ed Uding
www.dmc-service.nl