Re: [doc] Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed i

Re: [doc] Whats the biggest most powerful battery that can be squeezed in the Delorean?

Ah. All professional batts have screw terminals too. BTW the Hawkers can supply 1400A top wack. Most car batts are in the 500A range, and are much less efficient at it too

Martin

Nick Tomlinson wrote:

Cheers for the info.

My car has had the original ends removed and standard battery connections fitted.

Nick.

Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
Hi Nick

Robot Wars people use sealed gell cell SLA batts and typical ones are Hawker Red Top, though you'll get a lower capacity that'll fit in the hole because they're not the same shape as car batts. We can supply OEM style screw-post batteries brand new for around £80, sourced in the UK. A Hawker of similar capacity will see you well over £100 for an equivalvent.

Best Wishes

Martin