Re: [doc] Sorry, anouther car for sale (incase you missed it)

Re: [doc] Sorry, anouther car for sale (incase you missed it)

See Chris' post from t'other day. BTW the one in Grimsby has now sold

Dear list,

Another nice DeLorean has come up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2443175582&category=183 08

It belongs to Andrew, my sons best friend, and has nothing ( financially)
to do with me or my son Robert!

However, it cannot be denied that Andrews infatuation may have started from
his twice weekly visits to my house for the last 10 years!

Seriously though, it's another nice car, unlike the Scunthorpe one, this
one is an Auto. They both look lovely cars.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442178855&category=183 08

The reserve on Andrew is 14.9K I'm not sure about the other car because he
did not tell me he was thinking of selling.

You makes your choice and pays your money.

Regards

Chris Parnham

jamesrguk wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=2443175582&category=18308

this one looks tidy.

sorry for keeping posting these!, I assume somone one the list knows the owner of this car?

Regards

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk