Re: Seen this one before but still nice...

Re: Seen this one before but still nice...

This is the same black DMC that's for sale at
www.etdoc.com/blackd/index.html

Aaron Posey is selling it, I am not sure if it is his, he also has
his concours winning DeLorean for sale on the DMCNews.com website.

www.dmcnews.com/BuyNSell/dmcforsale.html

I have yet to see a better condition DeLorean than this, he's
advertising it for $27,500.

Regards

James RG