Re: [doc] Fw: [DML] NEC show this weekend past

Re: [doc] Fw: [DML] NEC show this weekend past

........and if I can just add my 2pth as the owner of the dented car
at the NEC (Flopsy), this twat obviously didnt bother to read the info
pack that I put on the car showing photographs of what it looked like
when we collected the car 12mths ago and detailing all the work done
so far. All thats really left on Flopsy now is the bodywork,
dashboard and refurbing the wheels - basically the expensive stuff! I
dont normally get this wound up, but I am absolutely seething!!!!!
Who the hell does he think he is? Yes, I know Flopsy isnt a pristine
show piece like Pauls car (which he obviously didnt inspect too
closely), but as Martin rightly puts it we are all given our chance
each year to take turns and display our cars on the club stand, no
matter what their condition. I feel personally insulted by this guys
comments and quite upset by them too. I love Flopsy to bits and
wouldnt be without her, she's almost 'part of the family' now!!
I'd also like to personally thank everyone who has responded to him on
the other mailing list and for sticking up for what the DOC stands for
and the cars that were there.
Anyway, I did something today that he cant do and hopefully never
will, I took my DeLorean out for a drive enjoyed every minute of it!
(ah, smug mode). I especially enjoyed blatting past some baseball cap
wearing - jaws down to floor - yoofs in a Fiesta XR2i :-D
Claire