FW: Delorean, we met at the NEC.

Dear list,

Does anyone know who currently owns vin 5949, according to my records it's a
Mark Lenny, who is no longer in the club.

Chris Parnham

Snip>>>>

Hello Chris, if you remember we met at the NEC, I said I had once owned a
Delorean and still had the sales brochures. I couldn't remember the
registration number of the Delorean I used to own, I've now found some
photos of it and the reg was VUR 69W. It was a LHD manual with grey
interior. Is it in your club?

Regards Dave.