Re: [doc] De Lorean on ebay

Hi Thomas,

I bought my car here in the UK 18 months ago for £7500 (IMO a good
condition manual with 38000 miles). Since then I've done 10000 miles
and have had to spend very little on it. Bargains are out there and
turn up in unlikely places (mine was in Exchange & Mart!). I know
it's frustrating when you just want one now but persevere and it will
be worth it.

Stuart

16686

PS. See you all on Sunday

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Really? Well, I'll see what Martin says about the body damage. If I
did pursue it, I assume, since I would be buying it from a company,
that they would give me truthful information on the car, such as the
internal damage. It says but it now for $9000, and its only had 3
bids or so. Is this rushing into things lol?