NEC tomorrow...hurrah!

Hi all,
Looking forward to meeting up with members new and old tomorrow and Sunday at the NEC. Should be a great show! By the way for those of you who know me, the long-ish hair has now been replaced by a more cropped version and accompanying facial growth (I believe this style is officially known as "The MG owner"!!). So if you're wondering who it is that seems to know you, but you have no idea who they are...it's probably me with my updated styling (bodywork to follow....not!)

--
Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W

Cost effective technology solutions for business. Sign up for a free trial today!

http://www.officemaster.net