OT - Special offer for DOC Members

Dear All,

I work for a distributor of laptop computers and up to now, we've only ever
sold to computer resellers, insurance agents, local authorities and the
educational sector.

However, I have spoken to my employers about doing a special deal for the
Delorean Owners Club UK. They have agreed that up until 25th November 2003,
you can purchase a brand new laptop with a full collect and return warranty
direct from us at TRADE PRICES as opposed to RETAIL - this will save you
high street mark ups and their commission as you will be buying directly
from us (the importer). We can also offer extended warranties - 2nd year at
only £49+VAT, 2nd and 3rd year at only £99+VAT (compared to £299 in PC
World). We also have in house technical assistance all for the cost of a
local rate call - no call centres and 60p per minute here! :o)

All our laptops are custom built in house to your requirements - we also
give you the choice of whether you want to purchase Windows 2000 or XP
Home/Professional.
(Windows 95, 98 and Millennium not available as terminated by Microsoft).

They also come with carrying case, drivers, modem cable and DVD/CDRW
software (if required). Our 15.1" 410E notebook also won a Gold Award in
September 2003's PC Advisor Magazine.

To give you an example, this is our 'basic' model: Fortune D270S 14.1" XGA
TFT, CD Rom Drive, Intel Celeron 2.0Ghz processor, 128mbDDR memory, 10gb
hard drive (without Microsoft Windows) - £475+VAT+Delivery.

If you require spec sheets, prices or a quote on a configuration please do
not hesitate to contact me - claire@xxxx

When ordering, you can use your credit/debit/Switch card (except Amex)
without surcharge and we aim to deliver pre-12 the next working day (Comet
2-14 days) via CityLink couriers (£10+VAT). Please remember to quote your
DOC membership number when you call/email me.

I will take some brochures to the NEC with me if you would like some more
details or would like to chat in more depth about them.

Thanks,

Claire
#2292 - Gizmo

Claire Usher
Account Manager
Fortune Technology Ltd, Unit 6 Wedgwood Gate, Pin Green Industrial Estate,
Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 4SU
Tel: 0845 345 2505 Fax: 0845 345 1986
<http://www.fortunetechnology.co.uk/> www.fortunetechnology.co.uk

Sales & Accounts: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Technical & Returns: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm