Re: The very last chance for 2003

Thanks Claire, the helmet would be great just in case. WeeWee is (I assume)
still sounding like a tractor - I haven't driven it since the Buntingford show
where it discraced itself. Need to talk to Dave & Martin on sunday bout a
solution as I'm having withdrawl symptoms.

How about meeting at 8.15 at that layby?

Stuart