From: "Alan Hammond" <vin569@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [doc] very disturbing

Panic Mechanics?...I think they have already been around MXI 4811 (put me
thermostat in upside down!)..

Talking about De Lorean programs that cause an uproar..... does anybody have
a copy of Cars the Stars (about the De Lorean)on video??... I keep hearing
bits about it but never saw it...would love to see Mr Wilson`s program for
myself..

Can anyone help?

Alan and MXI (new thermostat in the right way at last) 4811

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk