From: chris@xxxx
[mailto:chris@xxxx]
Sent: 23 October 2003 10:27
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [doc] very disturbing

>This sounds like a publicity stunt that went badly wrong
Have you been following the DML and other forums regarding Monster
arage - DMC hovercraft episode?
We all know from the UK TV shows that the producers will make the program
tell the story they want you to hear, look at the cars the star.

Rich Weissensel has saved many DMC's from certain doom maybe not
everyone's taste. Take a look at his web site
http://www.entermyworld.com/rich/ , also on his forum are more of his
thoughts about MG. See
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/pass/weissensel.html

>Don Steger is to his remaining two DeLorean dealerships. As Gerald Ratner
was to >his Jewellery Shops
I dont think that is a fair comment, Do you know Don? Don only has 1 shop
and is highly regarded by many in the DeLorean community.

Chris

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk