Re: [doc] steering parts

Hi Paul

The track rod ends are from a Triumph Herald. We have them on the shelf at £7.99 each. I can pretty much guarantee you won't find them cheaper :-)

Martin
DMUK

paul omalley wrote:

Hi all,
just wanted to no if anyone can tell me what year and model of triumph is the track rod ends
and track rods that fit the delorean. also any web sites that may sell them ?
many thanks paul.