DOC weekend.

I don't know what the rest of you have been up to today? But it's been
quite busy at my house today, on the DeLorean front.

Andy Snell visited me (all the way from sunny Barrrrth) to take some
photo's and Declan Gantley was in Derby, on a flying visit from Ireland
attending a music event. I was able to take both of them for a spin in
Backy,
We had a great time and clocked up another 40 miles or so.

We drew a few looks as we arrived at East midlands airport in Backy, to
drop Declan off. Andy followed in a back up car in case of any breakdowns.
Fortunately he was not needed. He did however get the full benefit of
Backy's EXTREAMY loud exhaust. Which he descries as "outrageous". Mind
you she is a trifle noisy when I "red line" her!

Chrispy.