From: Martin Gutkowski
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] front speakers

JBL and Pioneer make front speakers that have a ring around the cone
allowing them to be mounted without the tweeter poking a hole in the grille.

Might be able to help with fitting yours but would need to see them and
probably end up getting a machine shop to make some mounting adapter
rings. It would probably end up beaing chaper buying different speakers.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk