Re: [doc] How embarrasing....

Dear All,

So far, I saw clips of JZD, Chris Hawes, Martin
Gutkowsk, Mark Bourne, and Giggles in
http://www.deloreancarshow.com/recordings.html ....
and I really have to say that giggle.mpg really is the
clip that is equally as important as the one with the
JZD.mpg to get people interested to go to Pigeon
Forge... as it is just so "natural" perhaps (Comparing
with clips like the one with Fred-Dellis')?? It shows
how happy people are when they "trys to" talk about
going to Pigeon Forge in 2004~ :P

BTW, when is the actual date of the 2004 event??
Summer Holiday?? Wanna go there!!

Regards,
John Tien

--- claire_usher71 <claire@xxxx>
wrote:
If you go on www.deloreancarshow.com and check out
'who's coming to
Pigeon Forge', I'm "Giggles".........(although you can
hear more of
Martin laughing hysterically at me!)

Embarrased Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'