RE: [doc] Re: Get well soon!!

Was just munching on a Bacon sandwich and had bitten into a lump of fat,
just as I read that email. Thanks Clare :)

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak

External Account Manager

Comtec NHS

Direct 07970 008631

Office 0845 6031352

Fax 01225 448360

GCAT supplier for the UK.

HP Procurve Platinum Partner.

HP Business Partner & Fujitsu-Siemens Partner.