From: Thomas Mc Auley [mailto:mcauleydmc@xxxx]
Sent: 15 August 2003 12:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] DeLorean on TV

Have you ever read the De Lorean bankruptcy letter on
www.deloreancarshow.com? I thought that was really interesting, but it was
repeated on that show so I guess thats why I was dissapointed.

I was talking about the room 501, but if theres another one I would buy it
too.

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk