Gaydon

Sorry to hear that the hose let you down Tony,

A similar thing happend to me only the other week. I never knew about a 'q'
clip being missing from my largest coolant hose that snakes its way around
the air-con compressor and into the water pump. My original hose shifted
and was chainsawed by the aircon belt.

Gaydon was certainly different than other years. It was Super Ranualt/DMC
Sunday and Chris Parnham bought Backy and somehow the Hill Valley lightning
storm. I heard on the news last night that more than 20 people were struck
by lightning and one person from Birmingham died.

Good to see such a good turn out.

Regards

Chris Hawes