[doc] Re: Neons & Alloys ------ photos uploaded

John,

Yes although in the picture you can't see it there is a neon at the
back in the engine bay and two red strobes just behind the rear
wheels.
The front neon got smashed when I parked a bit too close to a kerb.

They are not legal for road use, thought I have put them on
occasionally for short bursts on the road with no problems.

Buy the USA version 'LiteGlow' as they are in my opinion much more
durable than the ones I have seen for sale in the UK.
They also have built in transformers in the end of each lamp so you
can wire them in straight to the battery/switch without having to
mount a transformer anywhere.

I got mine on eBay I think by the time they got back to England they
were £90.00 which was for a set of 4 tubes 2 x 4' and 2 x 3' plus
wires, switch etc...

Mounting is fairly easy, I drilled no holes anywhere, the seat bolts
stick far enough through the floor to use them as mounts for the side
lights, the front one will mount to the radiator brackets and the
rear can easilly be cable tied to the engine bay cover or wherever
you like.

Totally removable with no damage.

Hope this helps

James RG