Re: [doc] PJ Grady

Hi Neal,

Thomas' question was about PJ Grady's aftermarket bodykit - the car in the photos has it. That particular car was also the runner up in the "best modified" category in Memphis - it has a lot more than just the bodykit. It was also quite a nasty car when the current owner got it - it had been painted black and gold, and had a nasty interior, so the modifications were perhaps justified

What was your job in Dunmurry?

Best Wishes

Martin

neal barclay wrote:

>this car is not a true d m c 12 it did not leave dunmurry with a body kit. some cars may have left with parts missing,they had no add ons,
neal 322 {ex employee}