RE: [doc] 'Modern' style air conditioning

RE: [doc] 'Modern' style air conditioning

Well it may be, a crumple zone doesn't mean its made of tissue paper!

but I've been jacking my car up under there for the last five years and its
still not crumpled!
If your car starts bending at that point, I think some serious chassis
welding is required!

I'm not saying it's the ideal place but I can assure it is strong enough for
the job, and the jack will fit securely into place.

I'm going to stop sending messages to list if you lot keep lobbing over
hand grenades....don't like my paint, don't like my turbo, don't like my
choice of tyres, etc etc.

Chris Parnham