Stainless Braided brake Hoses and calipers from DMUK

Stainless Braided brake Hoses and calipers from DMUK

Hi All

Just to let you know what Tony was asking about. One of the products we've been investigating will shortly be available. Stainless braided brake flexi-hoses. This is a popular upgrade in the US that makes braking sharper and more positive. It eliminates expansion in the OEM 20+ year old brake hoses, especially on a hot day. So we looked into having stainless ones made for the UK market we serve.

These are made in England specifically for us. They carry a lifetime guarantee and look fantastic.The price for a set of four is £75 including P+P to anywhere in the UK.

Disclainer: The addition of these hoses will not cure problems with calipers! We can help with these too at a cost of £195 for a full set of four calipers. These are professionally rebuilt with all new fittings, pots and seals, and with the casing blasted and re-plated. We sell these on an exchange basis and will require either your old calipers or a deposit. We can also have the handbrake calipers rebuilt by the same people. The above does not include pads, though these too are available.

All this will be up on the website in the very near future, with photos!

Best Wishes

Martin
DeLorean Motors UK Ltd
www.delorean.co.uk