From: wheelspin_2003 [mailto:andy.wheelspin@xxxx]
Sent: 23 July 2003 23:50
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Newbie here

Thanks for the replys guys. What a friendly bunch we all are.

Chris, Stuart and Robin thanks for the offers to see your cars up
close. I cant believe that so many D's live so close to me.

So what's happening at Gaydon? and when is it?. Sorry if you've
covered this before but I am new here.

Thanks again, Andy W.

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk