From: saalexander2000 [mailto:stuartalexander@xxxx]
Sent: 23 July 2003 22:27
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] DeLorean as only car

Does anyone on the list have their DeLorean as their only car or know of
anyone in the UK who does? I know plenty of Americans do but I guess their
weather can be better.

Also does anyone have a high mileage car, say over 100k or 200k miles? Do
they stand this kind of mileage ok?

Stuart

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk