Newbie here

Hello everyone

New member here and just wanted to start by saying hi.

I dont own a Delorean (yet) but would love to. I've been a fan of
the car since the first time I watched BTTF. And the high-light of a
family holiday to California when I was just a youth was seeing
beautiful example parked out side a Holiday Inn. First trip to the
U.S., Disney Land, Universal Studios and all the sunshine state has
to offer and my best memory is an unpainted, understated car sat in
a car park!.

Im 29 now and have been lucky enough to see a few examples over
here, standard and in full time machine livery and they haven't lost
their appeal.

I live in Leicester and work in Derby and as I said earlier I would
love to own a D of my own. I will be joining the D.O.C. soon and
will scan the magazine to see if the car of my dreams is out there,
in my price range!.

Take care guys.

Andy W.