Pullstraps

We have loads of black leather pullstraps (with rings) that are original
from the factory, and the grey ones (when they were available) were leather
as well.

We've been making the repros from vinyl, with a vinyl insert for added
strength, but now that we have a new supplier for the seats and shift boots,
I am going to have them do the straps for us in leather, as well.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company