Re: [doc] French Car

That pic is of Tony's. All the piperwork on his (and therefore I assume the original kit) is mild steel and why it looks rusty - perhaps yours has been re-done. Rich's is very different

http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/DCP02382_1.jpg

Being a twin-turbo system

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Your missing the point boys.....its there.....all fitted, it may even work,
it does seem to have a different fuel distributor.

If it can be made to work, it will be a bit of a curiosity and will
certainly be easier and cheaper than removing it.

Its not a racing car, it's a classic car and the turbo is now part of the
history of this car, it will only be removed if I cant make it work
economically.

It does look similar to your photo Martin. Is that Riche's? Mine looks
quite new and shiny, as I remember Tony's looked very rusty.

Chris Parnham