Re: [doc] French Car

Hi Chris

Does it look similar to this one?

http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/dcp02079.jpg

The BAE single turbo DeLoreans have a new manifold which bolts up to the rear crossover in place of the cat. The turbo then lives down the left side behind the frame. The original back-boxes only used one exhaust pipe on the right side.

But the fact remains that you can get more power from the engine with Volvo ignition and injection components and a free-flowing exhaust. Just ask Chris Hawes....

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Martin/ List,
I've been looking at my turbo, its obviously never had much use, it has a
lot of fancy alloy pipe work and must have cost a bomb when new. Its rather
well fitted .I certainly wont be "giving it away" and may well leave it
on if it works.
I don't think a Calibra one would fit, so its not really relevant.

Chris